Show 247 Benzodiazepines Medications for Anxiety Disorders

Medication is one, but not the only treatment option when it comes to anxiety. In this episode a description of what Benzodiazepines Medication are, some of the names and resources to check out. 

In housekeeping news, thank you all that have stuck with me. I found out that the new software and microphone I was using  had a distortion. 

I couldn't hear it on my side but I was checking an episode on a podcasting app and oooh, not what I intended. If you didn't hear the distortion, I'm glad. 

If you did then I'm really sorry. 

I'll find a solution. Seem like the story of my life. Find the problem. Find the solution.






If you need support contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, the Trevor Project at 1-866-488-7386 or text “START” to 741-741.

Resources Mentioned: 


ADAA.org has a page on the various types of medication for anxiety disorders and some of the questions you might want to ask your doctor.

HelpGuide.org is a resource for mental health information. They do have a page on the possible side effects of medication.

Consumer Version of Merck Manual Overview of Anxiety with links with information about  the anxiety anxiety drugs, uses and side effects. 

Disclaimer: 


Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements. 

Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.

This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.



Comments