If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
- Ottawa Hospital of Canada Personal Decision Guide - basic version that outlines the health decision process.
- Anxiety BC for Generalized Anxiety Disorder Guide to Care
- Plan for Your Care, an interactive guide to help you explore issues and option when it comes to health decisions for yourself or love ones.
- 2017 National Healthcare Decision Day (Week) It is actually a 40 hour day because there are tasks to be done each day
- When Your Partner Has an Anxiety Meltdown Guide
- Unstuck.com page on anxiety and how to work through the process.
- A Nerd’s Guide to Anxiety - basic information for nerds and those that involuntarily have to deal with humans.
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment