Some of the solutions might sound threatening or off the wall. I'll try to point you to viable, and authoritative sources. Or sources that are giving you the straight scoop but might have an ad on the page.
Learning as I go into the mystic.
- Ben Congleton post on Medium about Mental Health Being an Issue in the Workplace
- Money/Time Magazine special report on the costs and obstacles about obtaining mental health care and support.
- NAMI Health Care by the Numbers posters - you can download them or just grok on the statistics that are on the website.
- From the University of Colorado The Hard Call podcast looks at real people facing the challenges about their mental health condition.
- Frederick Neuman MD on Where Should A Phobic Person Sit or Stand He also has a Psychology Today post about the fear of elevators.
- Helpguide.org on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Good Therapy.org page on Exposure Therapy
- Welcoa PDF Introduction to Panic Attacks
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.