- Robert Consulmagno sets world record in standing abs roll out as he deals with PTSD and Bipolar Disorder. There is another blog post from the VA about using Ju-Jitsu to tap into his energies.
- For active duty and vets you can check out the Real Warriors page on anxiety conditions and resources.
- National Alliance of Mental Health (NAMI) page on substance addiction and mental health issues.
- NAMI also has a page specifically on mental health issues for active duty and veterans mental health concerns.
- New Hampshire Public Radio's Rewind has an 2010 encore episode on the changes in mental health treatment; the switch from talking and working out treatment plans to medication.
- American Sleep Association page on Hallucinations and Sleep Paralysis, then there is a separate page on Sleep Paralysis and the auditory version.
- Tips to Manage Your Stress and Anxiety from ADAA.org
- 10 Minute Walking Mindful Walking Practice from Mindful.org
- Harvard Health Publications has a $20 guide on Coping with Anxiety and Stress Disorders. It is from the Harvard Medical School and before purchasing you can check out the table of contents and read from a passage in the book.
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.