The hard part is to admit that you are doing avoidance work instead of dealing with this specific fear. Step one is laying the ground floor of information. Step two is finding credible safe resources to help you build your tool kit to recovery.
- The Surprising Benefits of Anxiety from Quartz.com
- How the Senate's Health-Care Bill Would Cause Financial Ruin for People With Preexisting Conditions
- Senate Version of American Health Care Act 2017 - Text Version
- A comparison of the ACA versus the AHCA by the Kaiser Family Foundation.
- A shorter chart version of the three planes by National Public Radio
- An interpretation by the Los Angeles Times Reporter Michael Hiltzek
- The Oatmeal - You Are Not Going to Believe This for June 21, 2017
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America Fear of Vomiting or Emetophobia
- Dual Diagnosis page on Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy aka ERP
- Anna S. Christie's FAQ on Emetophobia Fact Sheet.
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.