So this is an repeat or as the use to say back in the day an encore presentation of ARP 021. Having a bad tooth and being terrified of going to the dentist.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Ask The Dentist http://askthedentist.com
- Ask The Dentist YouTube Channel
- Colgate’s Oral Treatment Center http://www.colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/basics/dental-visits/article/treatments-and-coping-methods
- Dental Fear Central http://www.dentalfearcentral.org
- Know Your Teeth – Why Am I Anxious in the Dental Office from the Academy of General Dentistry http://www.knowyourteeth.com
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.