Speaking of dangerous minds; for the next few weeks there might be shorter episodes or a missed week or two as I juggle hauling brimstone down a ravine.
I'll try to be consistent but until I find that rich guy that isn't older than dirt and doesn't have heirs I will continue to work for a living.
- National Mental Health month from Mental Health America. Their focus this year is on risky behaviors that people tend to use to self medicate.
- Instagram has a special web page that focuses on Instagramers and mental health concerns
- Actress Emma Stone speaking about what she would tell her younger self about anxiety.
- MarketWatch article on what young adults are spending on their mental health treatments.
- Meditation Oasis Podcast where there are dozens of meditations to listen to and use as part of your treatment process.
- If you are looking for a specific meditation app such as sleeping, walking mediation or affirmations Meditation Oasis has an app page for Kindle, iOS and Android users.
- Jenny Lawson's inspirational book, doodle guide and art therapy book You Are here; An Owner's Manual for Dangerous Minds. Publisher is Flatiron Books, a division of Macmillan
- Vitaphone recording of Gracie Allen along with her life partner George Burns in Lambchops.
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.