- The Up Goer Five Text Editor
- Mindful.org post on How to Be Mindful when Anxious
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunities Commission Page on Depression, PTSD, &Other Mental Health Conditions in the Workplace: Your Legal Rights
- Brene Brown on Shame Versus Guilt
- What Is Shame? How is it Different from Guilt at Verywell.com
- Also on Verywell.com PTSD and Shame
- 2003 Beyond Intractable essay by Phil Barker What Is Guilt? What Is Shame?
- John Bradshaw's channel on YouTube. There are other videos of John Bradshaw that have been uploaded by unauthorized sources. You may or may not find segments of Healing the Shame that Binds.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.