So they say.
This is about awareness. Not pro or anti medication. If you want or need to take medication you have to be knowledgeable about the benefits and possible side effects of the drugs.
- Anxiety Disorder Association of America - Fact and Statistics page.
- Consumer Reports article on taking over the counter sleep medication long term.
- MedLine Plus information sheet on Diphenhydramine which is found in sleep medication, cold and flu medication and other similar products.
- Did James Bond have tremors due to the amount of alcohol consumed? Maybe.
- National Institute of Health page on Mental Health Medication.
- Musician Moby's four hour relaxation music experience.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.