Special shout out to reducing your social media time. You don't need to sit in front of the funnel. Take a time out and do something in real space.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
- IBM Research 5x5 with the possibility that an AI will diagnose certain mental health conditions.
- Choose Muse Meditation device http://www.choosemuse.com
- NAMI tips on Opening Up to Other People about Your Mental Health
- Charlene Richard on the The Benefits of Setting Boundaries
- PsychCentral on The Importance of Personal Boundaries
- Tiny Buddha's post on How to Set Healthy Boundaries in 3 Steps
- The Art of Charm podcast special edition with Kimberly Seltzer on How to Set Boundaries
- Quick and Dirty Tips on the Psych Side with Setting Healthy Boundaries
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment