- Gothamist interview with Dr. Barbara Fisher about election anxiety and things you can do to re-center yourself in times of change.
- Lena Dunham being interviewed by various media publications about her anxiety and depression condition. She spoke with the The New Yorker, The Fix and Vogue Magazine.
- Houston Chronicle article about loss of access to mental health services if the Affordable Health Act is repeals and not replaced.
- There is a possibility that single payer healthcare is coming to California. SB 565 the Californians for a Healthy California Act has been introduced.
- The Los Angeles Times has a write-up about the first rumblings about the bill.
- Leif Patch Breath Monitoring device.
- There are two official web sites The Touchpoint Solution and Buzzies. There is also a Buzzies YouTube Channel.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.