There are internal conflicts and external conflicts that require more than wishing it would go way.
- Scientific American article about the stagnation of mental health treatment.
- John Moe's The Hilarious World of Depression Podcast
- The Seven Drivers of Old Habits of Thinking at Mindful.org
- Conflict Resolution Skills from Helpguide.org
- Naomi Drew has a list of techniques for relationship based conflict resolution on her website, Learning Peace.
- Dr. Jennie Bryne video on 6 Steps on Conflict Resolution
- AMANET.org - The 5 Steps to Conflict Resolution
- Life Care Work4Life Conflict Resolution Guide a PDFaccessed via NOAA.gov
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.