Still on the summer scheduled with infrequent episodes until the fall.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Huff Post article on Panic at 30,000 Feet, Is there A Dentist In the House?
- Verywell post on Managing Panic Attacks While Flying
- The Mighty 22 Unexpected Relaxation Techniques
- Lisa Jacob's new book It is Not Just Me; Anxiety Depression and Learning to Embrace your Weird.
- Chiropractor Eric Berg has a good explainer video about the importance of breathing for sleeping and also for stress reduction.
- Medline Plus Medical Encyclopedia Magnesium in Diet
- U.S. National Institute of Health Office of Dietary Supplement’s page on magnesium, what it is, the benefits and drawbacks and how much should you consume.
- University of Maryland Medical Center - Complementary and Alternative Medicine Supplement Guide on Magnesium
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.