These will be focused episodes specifically for folks that might just be interested in their disorder or a family member trying to get up to speed about a loved ones condition.
You can also download the current episode to your mobile or media device.
- National Institute of Mental Health page on Social Phobia http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/social-phobia-social-anxiety-disorder/index.shtml
- Brochure on Social Anxiety Disorder/Social Phobia http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/social-phobia-social-anxiety-disorder-always-embarrassed/social-phobia-trifold_107450.pdf
- Anxiety and Depression Association page on Social Anxiety Disorder http://www.adaa.org/social-anxiety-disorder
- HelpGuide.org page on social phobias http://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/social-anxiety-disorder-and-social-phobia.htm
- Hypnotist Glenn Harrold's YouTube Channel where you can sample some of his healing recordings. https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorofthemind
- Android version of Relax and Sleep Well App
- iOS version of Relax and Sleep Well App
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.