Maybe you think the problem is that you have an anxiety or a panic disorder. Ok, you know you have a problem with the symptoms. No question. But what is causing the symptoms? That takes a bit of work to find that out.
- Anxiety BC Treatment Diagram on I Feel Really Anxious, What Should I Do?
- Positively Coping with Health Conditions by the Canadian Consortium for Mental Healthcare
- Helpguide.org on Therapy for Anxiety Disorders http://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/therapy-for-anxiety-disorders.htm
- Mindful.org Remedies for Your Anxious Mind
- Hyptalk.com downloadable audio for Anxiety and Stress conditions
- Chel Hamilton hypnosis and meditation site.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.