- Nature.com journal of Nature Human Behavioral somewhat accessible version of Hacking the Brain to Overcome Fear
- Academic version of the study in the journal Nature Human Behavior, Article 0006 (2016)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America page on past webinars, these are recorded information sessions that you can access at any time.
- ADAA.org also has a podcast on anxiety and depression topics.
- Good Therapy.org has a full page on Exposure Therapy
- The Conversation's article about What Is Exposure Therapy and How It Can Treat Social Anxiety??
- Brainline Military has a post on Exposure Therapy with a focus on veterans that have PTSD.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.