You can download the current episode on your smart phone or tablet.
- VeryWell.com has a page going into more detail about Anticipatory Anxiety
- De-castastrophizing Worksheet from Counseling Library, this can help you figure out what to really focus on.
- This is another De-castatrophizing worksheet that really breaks down the process from fear to stability.
- Sophie at The Panic Button Blog gives her take on living with ramped up anxiety.
- Alan from Bullying Recovery talks about how being bullied as a child influences his adult thinking, constantly watching for danger.
- Good Therapy on 12 Strategies For Coping with Anxiety and Stress
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.