The most important thing is to finding a therapist that is qualified, has a license and is willing to be a partner in your treatment.
You can download the current episode on your smartphone or tablet.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America Find a Therapist page Questions to Ask a Potential Therapist about Treatment via AADA
- Tracey Cleantis Psychology Today article about Selecting the Best Therapist
- Good Therapy.org Ethical and Other Guidelines to Seeking A Therapist
- Helpguide.org on Finding A Therapist Who Can Help You Heal
- State of California Booklet on Empowerment Brochure on Selecting A Therapist
- Ofer Zur List of 22 Questions to Ask about A Therapist - really good questions.
- Talkspace App for iPhone and iPad
- Talkspace App for Android
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment