Certainly there is something attractive about blasting through your fears and racking up success.
Constructive Living Therapy might be of interest to hoarders, folks with OCD, fear of driving or folks with certain types of depression.
You can also download the current episode to your mobile device.
- Constructive Living by David K. Reynolds Ph.D via a Kindle book, paperback or audio cassette.
- Sounds True Audio Recording of Constructive Living
- There is an interview with Dr. Reynolds via an archive at New Dimensions Radio.
- Robert J. Caffrey, MA, JD 2009 thoughts about Morita Therapy which is a strong anchor to Construction Living therapy.
- Australian Well Being Magazine has a lengthy post about Morita Therapy
- I'm not sure but these seem to be the official web site of Dr. Reynolds Constructive Living 1 and Constructive Living 2
Disclaimer:Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment