The National Institute of Mental Health defines a dual diagnosis as having a mental health condition and a substance abuse problem at the same time. That is the topic of this week's show.
Your can download the current episode on your smartphone, tablet or media device.
- National Alliance On Mental Illness Dual Diagnosis Fact Sheet
- DrugFacts: Comorbidity: Addiction and Other Mental Disorders
- Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Dual Recovery Anonymous 12 Step Support Group
- SMART Recovery Support Group Information page
- Window Channel Network YouTube page
- Window Channel Network Main Site for programs and features
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment