The good news is that there is treatment and you might have to make some lifestyle changes but you can feel better.
Your can download the current episode on your smartphone, tablet or media device.
- MedLine Plus information page on Duloxetine/Cymbalta.
- Consumer version of the Merck Manual Drug Search page
- Healthy Place (America's Mental Health Channel) page on Duloxetine.
- Scott Stossel's book, My Age of Anxiety you can read an excerpt or listen to a portion of the audio recording on Amazon.
- Elizabeth Vargas's book Between Breaths: A Memoir of Panic and Addiction also on Amazon
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment