There are some people that have a strong or excessive level of response. In this episode, a look at some of the coping skills that can make the experience more tolerable.
Your can download the current episode on your smartphone, tablet or media device.
Resources Mentioned In the Podcast:
- Elaine Aron's Highly Sensitive Person web site.
- Kelly O'Laughlin's blog and podcast for sensitive people
- Introvert Dear's page on 12 Thing A Highly Sensitive Person Needs
- Mayo Clinic Nutrition Suggestions for General Anxiety Disorder folks.
- Lifehack.org Foods That Can Increase Your Brain Power.
- Kimberly Snyder 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- Leslie Sansome 5 Minute Health Boosting Walk From 3 Mile Calorie Blast
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment