I do want to add if you are being cultural assaulted or the news is too much it is very okay to take a media break. It is important to be informed but it is equally important to take care of yourself.
Nurturing is not a dirty word. Walking without an electronic device is even better.
I take great solace that I am, forever, culturally disobedient. You can be too; be selective in what you see, listen to and participate in. Ignore known idiots and take in restorative media.
You can download the episode to listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Supreme Court of Florida Inquiry Concerning a Judge SC16-548 This is a pdf on the decision the court made regarding Judge Collins.
- Anger Management from HelpGuide.org, what anger is, coping techniques and when to to seek help.
- Center for Clinical Interventions (Australia) handout on how to handle anger.
- Judith Orloff's Psychology Today article about Four Strategies to Cope With Anger in a Healthy Way
- Real Simple Magazine What is Your Anger Style?
- American Psychiatric Association page on Strategies for Controlling Your Anger
- James Seals short book at Amazon on Anger Natural Treatment to Frustration and Stress
- James Seals short book at Barnes and Nobel Anger Natural Treatment to Frustration and Stress
Disclaimer:Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment