And from the number of times I have fixed the title of this blog post I know for sure that I need more sleep before I write or post. When you confuse toons (as in cartoons) for tunes you know you have a sleep issue.
You can download the episode to listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- New York Magazine article on why women have more anxiety http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/women-are-twice-as-likely-as-men-to-have-anxiety.html
- A Systematic Review of Reviews on the Prevalence of Anxiety Disorders in Adult Populations http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/brb3.497/abstract;jsessionid=608C29494C2AD7AC66F2EBA3C2517BC9.f04t03
- CNN Vital Signs post on Meditation and Psychedelics Drugs http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/health/psychedelics-anxiety-depression-meditation/index.html
- Health Journeys Guided Meditation for Panic Attacks http://www.healthjourneys.com/Store/Anxiety-Relief/29
- Composer Jon Brooks Calming music for anxiety, panic and stress. https://soundcloud.com/jonbrooks-1/seventh-heaven-jon-brooks
- Moby 4 hours of Ambient Music for Calm and Relaxation the main page is http://moby.com/la1 You can also listen to Moby's music on SoundCloud, Google Play, iTunes and other services.
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.