This episode touches on anxiety, panic disorder, teen LGBTQ resources, hording and OCD portable document files that can be downloaded and read at your leisure.
You can download the episode to listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Anxiety BC Panic Disorder Guide https://www.anxietybc.com/sites/default/files/adult_hmpanic.pdf
- Mental Health America Self-Help Tools Page http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/self-help-tools
- Every Mind Matters LGBTQ Brochure on Mental Health Myths and Truths http://www.eachmindmatters.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/LGBTQ-Mental-Health-Booklet_FINAL.pdf
- Hoarding Fact Sheet from International OCD Foundation https://iocdf.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Hoarding-Fact-Sheet.pdf
- American Psychiatric Association Brochure on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder http://www.activeminds.org/storage/documents/2015_conference_docs/OCD_Brochure.pdf
- National Institute of Mental Health Brochure on PTSD http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-easy-to-read/ptsd-etr-web_38054.pdf
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.