There have been 49 of them so far but it takes a lot to drag a country out of the stone age. In this week's episode is a look at items in the news and the Walgreens Mental Health portal.
You can also download the current episode to store on your smartphone, tablet or media device.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Kristen Bell's interview via about her anxiety and depression via Off Camera https://youtu.be/mYUQ_nlZgWE
- Faith Based Treatment Goes unregulated in Iowa http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/investigations/readers-watchdog/2016/05/07/spencer-suicide-attempt-raises-questions-faith-based-treatment/83394942/
- Walgreens Pharmacy Mental Health Portal http://www.walgreens.com/health/mental-health/3200001Walgreens Mental Health Portal
- Mental Health America Screening Tools for Mental Health Conditions http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/mental-health-screening-tool
- Breakthrough How It Works https://www.breakthrough.com/how-it-works
- Breakthrough Terms of Service Page https://www.breakthrough.com/how-it-works/terms
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.