This episode is part two of botanicals and herbal supplements; it is an introduction to the topic with links to U.S. governmental type resources and a Canadian one. One is simplified and the other gives the details and possible side effects.
You can also download the current episode to your mobile or media device.
- Psychology Today article on Emotional Regulation by Tom Bunn https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/conquer-fear-flying/201603/emotional-regulation-is-there-app
- National Center for Complementary and Integrated Health - Herbs at a Glance https://nccih.nih.gov/health/herbsataglance.htm
- Health Canada’s Natural Health Products Ingredients page http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/monosReq.do?lang=eng&monotype=single
- National Institutes of Health’s Center for Alternative and Complementary Medicine website: http://nccam.nih.gov/health/supplements/wiseuse.htm
- BoironUSA for Homeopathic Medicine and their product catalog.http://www.boironusa.com
- Hyland’s Homeopathic medicine for stress and sleep http://www.hylands.com/products/stress-and-sleep
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.