But you know when it is right. And wrong.
In this episode, a look at Chiropractic Neurology.
You can download this episode by saving the link to your computer or device.
- American Chiropractic Neurology Board https://www.acnb.org/AboutUs.aspx
- International Chiropractic Neurology Board http://chironeurointl.org/about-the-iccn/what-is-chiropractic-neurology
- Keystone Chiropractic http://keystonechiropracticneurology.com/about-us/what-is-a-chiropractic-neurologist
- Brain Core Therapy and Anxiety http://braincoretherapy.com/panic-attacks-and-brain-core-therapy-2/
- Neurobollocks post on Brain Balance Center https://neurobollocks.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/brain-balance-centers-total-and-utter-neurobollocks/
- Rational Wiki http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Functional_neurology
- Ten Ways to Avoid being Quacked – Understand that this site has a very low tolerance for alternative or holistic medicine. There is a strong bias toward traditional medicine. That said, it doesn’t hurt to be aware of some of the points made in the article. http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/avoid.html
- UMCE What is a (Medical) Neurologist https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/highland/departments-centers/neurology/what-is-a-neurologist.aspx
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.