In this podcast, a look at a few on-line mindfulness resources and coloring books for grown-up people.
You can also download the current podcast to your mobile or media device.
Resources Mentioned In the Episode:
- Jody Glenn Three Mindful Practices to Overcome Worry, Anxiety and Panic
- Jon Kabbat-Zinn Nine Attitudes of Mindfulness Video
- Mindful Self-Compassion mp3 recordings, free for personal use
- Mindful Based Stress Reduction - free online course, no registration, self-paced.
- Professor Mark Williams of Oxford University (UK) 10 minute mindful practice
Anxiety Blogs that Mention Mindfulness:
- Psychologist Karen Young Hey Sigmund http://www.heysigmund.com/overcoming-anxiety-mindfulness
- Lucy Roleff’s post about her anxiety and mindfulness at Tiny Buddha http://tinybuddha.com/blog/let-it-be-using-mindfulness-to-overcome-anxiety-depression
- The Maven Circle http://www.themavencircle.com/mindfulness-and-anxiety
Disclaimer:Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.