One more thing; there is also obsessive discarding syndrome but that is a topic for another show.
You can also download the current podcast to your mobile or media device.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- The American Psychiatric Association page on hoarding disorder.
- The International OCD Foundation
- IOCD Information Fact Sheet about compulsive hoarding
- The Anxiety and Depression Association of America has a basic information page about compulsive hording.
- The Mayo Clinic treatment page and ideas for about self-care.
Disclaimer:Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.