You can also download the current podcast to your mobile or media device.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- University of Maryland Healthcare Center page on Aromatherapy https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/treatment/aromatherapy
- University of New Hampshire has a good information page about aromatherapy to get you up to speed. http://unh.edu/health-services/ohep/complementaryalternative-health-practices/aromatherapy
- National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Health page on Aromatherapy https://nccih.nih.gov/health/aromatherapy
- National Cancer Institute page on Aromatherapy http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/aromatherapy-pdq
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy Prevention Magazine 2012 List of Aromatherapy Recipes http://www.prevention.com/mind-body/natural-remedies/how-aromatherapy-soothes-stress
- Dr. Josh Axe list of Essential Oils and Recipes http://draxe.com/essential-oils-for-anxiety
- Chamomile Information page via https://nccih.nih.gov/health/chamomile/ataglance.htm
Disclaimer:Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.