If you would like to subscribe and comment via iTunes that would be just dandy. You can also download the episode onto your media device of choice
- ACES Too High http://acestoohigh.com/got-your-ace-score/
- Brené Brown post on Shame versus Guilt http://brenebrown.com/2013/01/14/2013114shame-v-guilt-html
- MentalHealth.gov http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/health-insurance
- NYT on Campus Comfort Dogs Readers Responses http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/insider/emotional-support-animals-readers-tough-on-those-in-need.html?_r=0
- TEDx UCLA Rebranding Our Shame with Adi Jaffe https://youtu.be/A9xFJ_hqzDQ There is a transcript version at https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201507/f-shame-tedx-and-mental-health
- Allyssa Royse talks about sexual shame https://alyssaroyse.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/the-tedx-talk-on-sexual-shame-video
- Brené Brown on Learning From Shame https://youtu.be/psN1DORYYV0
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.