In this episode, a look at Depression and an iOS anxiety app called Worry Watch.
If you would like to subscribe and comment via iTunes that would be good thing. You can also download the episode onto your media device of choice
- Cornell University’s Depression Education Toolkit http://champ-program.org/static/Patient%20Education%20booklet%20121010.pdf
- HelpGuide.org page on depression http://helpguide.org/articles/depression/depression-treatment.htm
- Psychology Today post on depression disorders https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/depressive-disorders
- University of Michigan’s Health System Depression Toolkit www.depressioncenter.org/health-information/depression-toolkit or direct to the source http://www.depressiontoolkit.org
- Worry Watch app for Anxiety http://worrywatch.com
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.