If you would like to subscribe and comment via iTunes that would be much appreciated. You can also download the episode onto your device of choice
- Huffington Report on Shortage of Psychiatrists http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/theres-a-serious-shortage-of-psychiatrists-in-the-us_55eef13ce4b093be51bc128f
- New York Times 2011 article on Talk Doesn’t Pay http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/health/policy/06doctors.html?pagewanted=all
- Mayo Clinic Behavioral Health http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/ART-20045530?p=1
- American Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Information Page http://www.apna.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3292
- Frantic World Meditations http://franticworld.com/free-meditations-from-mindfulness/
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.