Use this link to download directly to your computer or device: ARP 004 Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- The American Psychological Association has a page on the website that specifically talks about anxiety disorders with cognitive behavioral therapy treatment. http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/anxiety-treatment.aspx The have a similar page for panic disorders as well. http://www.apa.org/topics/anxiety/panic-disorder.aspx
- The National Institute of Mental Health also has a page on CBT as it relates to various mental conditions http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/psychotherapies/index.shtml
- Helpguide.org on Therapy for Anxiety Disorders http://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/therapy-for-anxiety-disorders.htm
- Project 1 in 4 http://project1in4.com
- Marianne Geoffroy Panic Relief App for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/panic-relief-free/id871363920?mt=8
- Marianne Geoffroy Panic Relief App in Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indention.panicrelieffree
- What Is A Panic Attack from the web site http://cognitivetherapyapp.com/what-is-a-panic-attack
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.