Show 073 - A Quick Look At Conservative Health Replacement for ACA

Having access to health care is not a right in America. You can have life, you can pursue happiness but not a word about healthcare.If you have an anxiety or panic disorder this affect you; even if you have private insurance. This issue effects everyone. I thought that there should be an introduction to the basics about this topic.

There is a lot of fear speech about the replacement for ObamaCare/ACA. So much fear that many of my friends and associates have gained weight, have high blood pressure or their symptoms are off the scale.

I have always found that knowledge, accurate information is the foundation for a good treatment plan. I want to reduce the fear with information. What you do about this information is up to you.






This is just a quick look using publicly viable sources and is my attempt at explaining what I currently understand to be elements of a conservative health care replacement for ObamaCare. I have tried to be objective. I have gone to known conservative think tanks, two non-partial think tank, two politicians websites and publications that monitor the healthcare industry.

ObamaCare/ACA does have a mental health component. I didn't seen anything in my research that talked about either restricting or expanding access to mental health services. I'm going to keep monitoring and let you know of any additional information.


Resources Mentioned: 


Disclaimer: 


Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health disorder.

This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes only.

Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this! I have private insurance and Medicare, but my daughter has an Obamacare policy and I worry that she will be uninsured again. It's a scary time. On another note, it's funny because my maiden name is Rena Haskett!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. I want to help folks understand the forces that could affect their healthcare. It will also affect folks with insurance but I need to get the skivvy on how that will be applied to the work insured. I have found Hasketts in Ireland and the UK. The ancestors do get around.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with questions you may have regarding a medical of mental health disorder. Comments are moderated; play nice and be fair.